Sunday, October 12, 2008

My childhood team...


Ok, thanks to popular demand... I will no longer speak about "LOVE". So today was a good day though I know that tommorow will totaaallly BRING IT All. I know Sunday will be tight. You see, my all time favorite football team will play against the Dallas Cowboys. That means, this next sunday afternoon football... the RAMS will play against the almost undefeated Cowboys.
It's going to be a great game, although I know that the Cowboys don't have very difficult win. The Cowboys is lining up to be a great team this season, they only lost one game against Washington. While the Rams have been defeated every single game of the season.
The RAMS' old coach was even kicked out, after the terrible game against the Bills. And plus all that, the injuries, ugh.

1. Randy McMichael suffered a broken tibia and torn ligament in his right leg in the Rams' 31-14 loss to the Bills.

2. A spot was found in Derek Stanley's brain , and his true conditions is yet unknown.
O well, we'll have to see what Jim Haslett can do for this team. I blame the Rams' administration for all the mishaps. I miss the days of Warner, and Faulk, when the team had it all. O well, we'll see, kick off on sunday at 3:20 central.

4 comments:

cors said...

Now.... confess....

Do you have one of this enormous and ugly jackets of your team? hahaha I know you do!!!

(BTW I have a post about that...)

And one last thing, in your opinion, wich date is more important?? The independence day (of USA) or... The super bowl?

YazZzzZ said...

hahahha I most certainly DO NOT have a RAMS JACKET in my closet haha i didn't find it "Fashionable" or "wearable" in that matter... but I'd loveeeee a Rams Jersey!! hahaha

Umm you put in me in quite a predicament.... I guess I'd have to go with... THE SUPERBOWL! hahahahhaha.... it brings everyone together, although.... the 4th is more universal for americans... because well, believe it or not, not everybody likes football!! BUT HAHHA ANYBODY WHOS A ANYBODY HAS TO LOVE FOOTBALL! hahaha JK.

Anonymous said...

Rams?? hahaha baaaaaaaaaaah please, make up your mind, have u ever heard about this fabulous team.... "Colts"...that´s a team!!
baaah whatever
hahaha

YazZzzZ said...

hahha I can't help it, I'm more of a blind fan! hahahaha I know they aren't winning... but I still love them! hahahha