Wednesday, April 1, 2009

campaigning through life.....


Ok, so I have been a negligent bitch, I haven’t written in ages. But I have a wonderful justification towards my actions. I have been working on a campaign, a University Committee campaign; it was kind of a big deal. My department went nuts; dirty campaigns, black campaigns, lies, a bit of the truth, the speeches, debates; the whole ENCHILADA!!

I had a wonderful time, I was in operations. And we won the whole thing –OK, so what! We lost communications- But the Social Science Committee, the University Committee -Prince Hervin-, Political Science, and Public Administration was a total win by our part!!!

And the guy who won Communications is going to have to put up with me and my bullshit –cause I can’t trust his ass-. He’s going to have to work a lot on his proposals because I’m going to hunt his deceitful, two-faced ass.

April, May and June are going to be 3 though months for me… I will be working simultaneously in 2 political campaigns and the polls investigation for the Public Opinion Study Group. And on top of that, my aunt and uncle are coming all the way from Argentina.

Must go, I promise to upload some life living lessons soon, real soon. Here’s an hint:
In politics, if no one betrays you; you’re not doing good politics.

1 comment:

Felipe said...

I loved the "two-faced ass", he doesn't represent anybody, as u said, not even his screwed-whore mother...