Sunday, August 9, 2009

Not a Common Person....

After an eventful weekend of making it up to my friends; I can finally write on the subject I promised weeks ago, about the loss in the campaign I "coordinated".


Yes, my 1st "semi" real campaign I lost, but hell I could justify the matter in a zillion ways, but the truth of the matter is: as an adviser you don't have the last word in the choices; hell you get a word which is better than not having one. But that's no guarantee.


I'm more than certain I was right in everything I "advised"; but hell, it wasn't up to me; as it usually isn't. I told the politician not to trust another crazed politician, who has no respect and is infected from "frustration syndrome". But hell, "my boss" made his choice not to listen and to trust someone non worthy of it. That's when the backstabbing shiat went down -something far from common in politics-.

It's sad that our campaign team lost, but in a good way, there's some good in the crappy... hell, maybe people will learn that sometimes a 21 year old can be right (ha). Although, people watch out... I'm not retiring, so let me warn you: politicians beware biatches; because the game isn't over and a scandolous, devious and cynical Machiavellian in search 4 power is waiting (hell, that's me).


1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

There's usually some good in the crappy somewhere :)