Sunday, March 7, 2010

Career Move..... Crisis Managment!


One of the best teachers I’ve ever had throughout my college career once wisely said: “If you are ever going to do something illegal never admit it. If you say you’re going to do something illegal, you must deny it, if you are stupid enough to right it down, you must deny it, but even worse, if you are incredibly stupid enough to write it down, and sign it…..DENY IT UNTIL YOU DIE!!!"

I have never been one to deny things, but….. There are certain “special circumstances”.

I must admit, I’m quote surprised that a certain event has just had its three year anniversary, and things are looking up, I didn’t get all pitiable and pathetic.

Nice Hangover Sunday y’all.

2 comments:

Dorm Bedding said...

Though I've gotten in little more trouble than a speeding ticket in my life.....great advice :)

Dorm Bedding said...

Wow, sounds like such an interesting teacher :)