Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm leaving, but it's all "extra-official"

Yes, the looong wait, the insomnia, headaches, etc; and that's what happens when I live in doubt and uncertainty. But thanks to the truth, thats all gone now

Well, I guess I can speak freely through here, I'm leaving the country, after a lot of cryptic situations, and acting all secretive about it, I can finally say it.... I'M GOING FAR FAR AWAY FROM HERE -as Gaga and Honey Bee would say-.

Needless to say, I already know that a ton of bullshit will be said about me leaving "she was totally helped out by her teachers, she blah blah blah". But you know the best thing about it, aside from the fact than no one beat my TOEFL scores, and GPA is that: I'm leaving, and my university is going to give me a wonderful scholarship to study abroad, and you people can't do shit about it, so you can just die of liver failure.

On that same key, I have thought of a wonderful scholarship foundation: "Funds for people in need to escape and be in denial away from their hometowns". Imagine that, you have an ex- you can't get over, or a crush you can't seem to break, or you simply want to get away, we'll fund you.... you would just have to write a very good statement of purpose, explaining why you must get away from, the best cases -or might I say the worst ones- win the scholarships!!!

1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

HUGE congrats on your scholarship!!!!