Friday, August 20, 2010

Finally...... after months of changes and waiting.



I'm almost there, after being tricked...... taken back and forth (like the operator please song) from the University of Wisconsin- Madison, Wisconsin- River Falls, Wisconsin Whitewater, Wisconsin-Platteville, Wisconsin-Parkside, Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Wisconsin-Stout, Wisconsin-Oshkosh, or Wisconsin-Superioir.

The final tolls are in, and I must wait for the ac
ceptance letter from.... tadaaa WISCONSIN UNVIERSITY OF WHITEWATER.... yeahhh the second best option after Madison (which was not part of the agreement between my home school and the Wisconsin College system).

¡I present to you the WHITEWATER HAWK!

¡and the Whitewater GYM!

1 comment:

Lord Puffin said...

A puffin squawks
Hi Yaz, does this post mean you are no longer going to be living in Mexico City? I hope the American mid West doesn't take off your edge. I last spoke to you on the subject of the great film 'Rocknroller'. and when was the sequel, 'The Real Rocknroller' going to come out. Well, I have bad news, a good friend of mine is a close colleague of Guy Richy and informs me that due to the success of 'Sherlock Holmes', he's made a pile and is concentrating on making more rubbish like that. If you ask me, he deserves an Archie Slap!
Squawk!