Thursday, October 28, 2010

Miscellaneous.

The title is because there's a lot to express.

First of all I have discovered that I love it when a certain guy (not just any guy) tells me he misses me!!! Yes, yes, yes!!

Ok, so today I was approved by the Department of State to go to the US for 6 months and go through the whole exchange program, I was this close to getting rejected, but thanks to the smart advice, I was accepted. I will not be an illegal immigrant when my visa expires, I promise, no worries.

On the other hand, I have found the best quote for all the mediocre people, that have once been mentioned in this blog: "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."

1 comment:

Bleeding Healer said...

I loved the last quote..
I always read your posts but comment pretty rarely..
Happy halloween..
BH