Monday, March 7, 2011

Things keep moving....


It's been a while, I'm thinking of shutting down this blog because, well I don't write in it as much. I've used it to vent a lot, but now.... I just don't see the point. Ohh well, let's see, I decided not to write in February (for the most part) because, the month sucks, but now that we're in March I can do so.

Several important things have happened. First and foremost... my high school mentor died, and I was here, once again not being able to go to the service (it just brings back memories of me not being able to say goodbye). I can honestly say, that a lot is lost without him.... he was a wonderful, talented man.

On a better note, things are good here, I like it, I don't lie I do miss my life in Mexico, specially the good people in my life there. Here it's ok, but it's never the same. I talk to my friends back home as much as I can, but it's never the same. I was able to see Robyn LIVE!!! That was a wonderful experience, since I'm not going to Coachella.

The NYC plan is on, we just have to figure out where we're going to live for 15 days!!! (I'm looking forward to reuniting with the tripod... May 20th in the airport, it's going to be crazy).

On a better note, I'm better now, I've been moving on from... "my postmodern" relationship... I'm not as intense about things with him as I was when I got here, I'm starting to forgive myself for my stupidity. That's a good thing. I know it seems like I always talk about him, but he's an important part of my life that I can't ignore and let go just like that.

I do good in school, I find it easier than back home. I have good times and drinking freenzys what more can I ask for.....
Till the next time.

No comments: