Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lovin' it

Sorry I had to use a McDonald's copy, it's just I must express my complete satisfaction for these wonderful vacations. Why? Well I'll tell you why, I'll even make a list of the reasons why I'm enjyoing my summer vacations:

  1. I don't have to put up with people I dislike, on the contrary to when I'm at school, and I have to talk and even wave at people I can't stand. And people that generally can't stand me, hahaha
  2. Yes, I get to wake up at whatever hour, I can also stay up late watching all those movies I can't watch when I have class.
  3. I go out with my friends more often, since I don't have to spend my money on school supplies, copies, books and so on, I GET TO DESTINE MORE MONEY TO: partying, drinking, clubbin', etc.
  4. I don't have to go to work!
  5. I get to just leave my crib, whenever I want to, without worrying about homework.
  6. Every day is a new adventure.
And that's just a part of the list of the many perks of these summer vacations!! I hope everyone is enjoying there freetime as much as me..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo... here i am, looking at my pathetic 79% of the dvd maker progress bar....buuuuuut it was a good spent time, i read aaaall your blog (yep, 36 posts).

And well, i dont think communication its the strongest part of myself....let my try.

You´re such a particular person, those who never keep a thing for themselves, those who (thanks god) have a mind.

There are more than words in your post, there´re feelings, and thats quite good; i´ll cut my right hand (im left handed haha) if you didnt become a good journalist or kind of communicator stuff, really.... i seeeee fuuuuuuuuuuture in you hahahaha

Soooo winamp girl.."never change" hahaha its a pleasant thing to know girls like you, i´ve only knew a few (few its a really small number) buut besides that few nummber puuuuuuts mindless girls.
I always appreciate a good talk about anything.

Aaaaaaaaand (here´s another pro) you love all this party stuff, fancy drinks, cigarettes and nightology, haah woooo dont u think its a great thing to have a fancy drink!!!OMD i´ll love gin for the rest of my life and probably you too (just like itunes, but thats another story)

Craaap, i should get a blog, i´va written a lot in just a comment hahaha
well, just remember, your a very very very nice person. Stop getting
disturb about stupid things.....enjoy, in all the ways.
Keep using your mind!! thats great!!
You deserve a Tony Stark, just hold on hahaha.
eehhhm what else?? eehmmm well, keep posting so i can keep commenting

PS: Yeaaah!! good news! my dvd its ready!! hahaha and antitrust almost reaches the 50%!!

Anonymous said...

ohh í´ve bookmarked you, so you should write often
wriiiiiiiiiite
wriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite
obeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
hahaha