Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just 2 hours before turning 21

I have just realized what my biggest disadvantage towards life is. I make other peoples problems my own. A big reason to why I blame myself for certain things, ending up feeling guilty for things that are totally out of my control. The same reason why I don't cope like normal people do with certain situations..... it's a flaw I know it.

That's why sometimes I'm self destructive.... that's why I blame my self with the typical "should'a, could'a, would'a" bulshit. Even though it's not my responsibility......

But, hell it's a part of me.

At least I realized this before I turn 21, I can feel more mature now (ha ha ha) ..... now I just have to learn control, and acceptance.



1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

I have the same problem and it's a habit that's so hard to break :(