Thursday, May 27, 2010

And on top of everything .....


Ok, so who knows what’s going to happen?? There's a situation with my exchange status, and due to ineptitude ( the person in charge of my exchange sent the papers 3 weeks after I turned them in; allowing the limit go by) and I no longer know if I’m leaving in August or January. I’m going to ight for the right which is “rightfully” mine!!! Hahaha to go in August.

But oh well, I’m confident it will all be resolved (although I’m trying not to go mad because once again I’m surrounded by douche-bags).

On the other hand, this semester is almost ovaaaa, yeaaahhh..... Wooooo haha and thinking it all over, I have learned that out of 4 classes (2 a week); which means 8 classes a week I attended 1 –out of 8-!! Hahaha why is that??? Well, my theory is: what you haven't learned in 4 years you won't learn in the "last" semester!!!

On the other hand, I enjoyed much more being and helping out while learning from my buddies from production or journalism, than with the nonintellectuals in political communication.

And as it turns out... I'm the "mastermind" behind the "future" attacks in the final presentation...the most pathetic thing about that is that I couldn't care less, I haven't even gone to my own group meetings.

Yes, that what happens when you combine: ignorant, mediocre, so called "intellectuals" in a kindergarden “competition" they try to compete with people that couldn't care less, it's much more pathetic, and they “create” competition in their minds.




4 comments:

Dorm Bedding said...

Best of luck getting the exchange papers situation straightened out :)

YazZzzZ said...

Thanks!!!

Lorena Treviño Peláez said...

Hola Jaz, estoy haciendo una investigación sobre blogueros, me interesa ponernos en contacto por correo web, te interesa?

Dorm Bedding said...

Ugh, it's so annoying that we have to sometimes depend on irresponsible people for such important things :(