Monday, June 14, 2010

Hey, at least I know my "fate"

I'm not one to believe in the supernatural or "that things happen for a reason", due to the fact that there will always be the unexplainable.


Ok, I wanted my friggin' answer so bad -after weeks and weeks of being in the LOST limbo-, I finally got it: I'll be leaving for the exchange program until January 2011, (damn it, I wanted to get the hell away from here as soon as possible), but there's certain upside to that , I'll be able to catch up on my thesis.

Which is actually a good thing, since I plan on graduating very soon, and hopefully getting a respectable job!!!


On the other hand, I must add recent events, and life lessons to this post, first of all, I find my self quite pissed off, due to treason, from a so called "friend", whom decided to open his friggin mouth and screw me over, for a chick, who'll just use him for information (about me).

I should've know this would happen, specially when someone is "surprised" by 'glamor'. Let that be a lesson to all, don't ever trust anyone who could give up a friendship "for shinny glamor, that'll never be his-hers", for the pose that is.

She had nothing on me, I was free, and now I'm more tied up than ever, "due to 'adverse' circumstances"... but bitch-please I can assure you this won't end well for any one of us 3.

Going on with "news" hahaha, I have officially become a fan of TRUE BLOOD (after seeng the 1st ans 2nd season in one week)!!! hahaha yeaah baby yeaah haha (all thanks to rob.rues).

Those who know me, know that I loooooveee TV series hahaha, and I have been know to see 'em all...... but this one is a very well elaborated story, filled with interesting characters, various subjects (hate, rascism, sex, love, drugs, etc), it's a tought story with a good production, I just hope that Twilight and Vampire Diaries fans will someday appreciate TRUE BLOOD way more!!

1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

Oh, I hope your time away will be a better, fresh start for you :)