Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My type of guy....


If you are observant, and an analyst you might have noticed that I'm extremely picky with people, and men aren't excluded from that picture, and combining my stubbornness, with my cynicism, and my love for nerdy things (like comic books, movies, computers, star wars, etc). I have always know the perfect man for me is: TONY STARK!!!

And yes, (in the movie story line, I'm aware the comic has a different line) I would be the "Pepper Pots to Tony Stark", why??? you ask??

The answer is easy:

I love a challenge (a powerful man), I enjoy cynicism coming from a man. Brains is a must, as is strategic behavior, alcoholism, and a constant party mood.

And that is why, Tony Stark is the perfect man for me!!!


2 comments:

Dorm Bedding said...

Maybe there's a real-life Tony out there for you :)

Dorm Bedding said...

He definitely does have an interesting personality.