Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Daang…

I can’t get far far way from all the forwards hahha, this time my dear old friend… Cora, has condemned me if I don’t answer these questions. It is said that I will no longer experiment pleasure AAAAAAAAAAAAAAh! Hahahha that scares me! Hahaha so here goes…


Things I Value:

1.- Honesty

2.- True friendships, those that I know will never expire
3.-
My career
4.- Justice
5.-
The pleasures of life
6.- an ice cold CUBA!! With a twist of lime!!

Things I hate, or I don’t value.
1.- Liars
2.- People who think they bring it all, but they don´t bring shit!
Hahaha
3.- Hipocrits

4.- Stupid folks with an iniciative
5.-
People who think they can interpret things that aren’t there.

6.- Folks who think that they can outsmart anyone!! Haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maldita seaa !! porque todo esta en ingles ! no entendi nada