Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Things I can kick ass in…



The other day I was talking, messing around, and I realized I have 3 specialties’. Yes, 3 of them. I’m quite proud, some people are good at math, others good at public relations, others at writing, others at chemistry… but I’m good at:

  1. I really rule at getting quite rude with customer service, I really hate it when commercial stores try to rip me off, and also when clubs, bars, pubs and stuff try to cheat me out of my money. I fight for my rights to great services and products, hahaha most of my friends laugh at me because I get all crazy, but I don’t care!
  2. I’m particularly good at criticizing. Almost any topic, you name it, I can bullshit about it. That’s precisely what I want to dedicate the rest of my life to: CRITICIZE. So people watch out.
  3. And last but not least, I'm great at getting drunk, It’s most certainly a great forte of mine.


1 comment:

cors said...

En mi blog dejé algo que te pertenece. Vas.