Thursday, May 8, 2008

Not a very good day.. or week actually

As it turns out, the day didn’t start off that bad, as bad as the rest of the days of this bitchy week… but it exactly 9:45 it started sucking. First I fell asleep in my last two classes, including my favorite one (History III). Then I went to work, which wasn’t as bad as other days, I Just kept falling asleep as I was with my boss.

Later on, I ran home and went to turn in the papers for the national advertising contest. Finally, I got home and a friend was waiting for me… I had decided to finally give him an opportunity. But then I realized I couldn’t be with him because he lives under the influence. So I told him to bug off.

And now as I write this, laying on my sofa, I realized that I was quite stupid, thinking that he could change, that he could deserve a second chance. I’m never going to be able to get over certain things, no matter how many therapy sessions I have. Which I’m planning to ditch, it’s just not working for me, and I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP!!

Ohh well, “Life is life”, I better live it… in the next couple of weeks I won’t be adding entries’, since finals approach, and this is the last chance to fix all the crap I’ve done this semester.

No comments: