Saturday, August 16, 2008

Having the time of my life!!!


Yeaah, life's most certainly become a blast!!!

I had a great 1st week of school, which is actually a 1st, since senior year. I really can't complain, the intensity of things has most certainly lowered. And of course, less importance, to more people!! hahaha
And therefore I mixed it up a little with the teachers this semester, and it's destined to be a great semester filled with....a little bit of everything. I just hope I'm able in changes to insert my two switches. If not some administrative, bureaucratic bitches are going to have to hear me out, I deserve it, all thanks to my GPA.
In other matters, I've been having a wonderful weekend, since Thursday hahaha the oficial starting line!! hahaha, well toodles, must go, a wonderful partaaayyy aproaches.

And remember, "an eye is upon you", thanks to Shoyo whom made it all possible!

PD... have nothing to do on a Friday o Satarday night??? HEY!!! KEEP IN MIND.... you can always insult me!! hahahahahha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..to be honest...im afraid!!
i know it!! the prophecy is coming!! aaaah!!
Naaah You´re welcome, it was a pleasure to use the criminal side hahaha

Lucky schooltime!!