Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A little bit of everything....

I feel so awful... I haven't written anything here in ageeees!! That makes me feel like such an irresponsible person, I don't want to be a blog abandoner .
O well... moving on.... I've had a wonderful time.... no complaints. And I feel ROCKTOBER will most certainly have it all... it will begin with a wonderful weekend at "moles" house.... and it will end with Damian's Bday celebration (at Cervantino, probably) - and I have to mention all the bdays in between-.
Though I'm kind of worried... is it normal to be bored in every college course I have?? Ugh, I'm starting to think that I didn't chose my teachers rationally and in a proper manner... o well... one semester closer to closing the chapter.
Today I had a wonderful convo with Lizzy, she said something that I truly believe, but Ihaven't been able to say out loud... so here goes:

(06:39 p.m.)דµ€ ¥ªɀ is total: Did you hear about sara palin?
(06:43 p.m.) F.T.A.D.E.P - Ve: I don't know, I hate politics. If you don't know something people think your stupid. If you say something that others don't know they say that your a jackass or a spy or something.
(06:44 p.m.)דµ€ ¥ªɀ is total: jajajajaj
(06:46 p.m.) F.T.A.D.E.P - Ve: O not??
(06:47 p.m.) F.T.A.D.E.P - Ve: Like, if you say something that no one realizes they say that your involved, if you say you read it in the papers they say that your foolish for believing the media.
(06:48 p.m.)דµ€ ¥ªɀ is total: (speachless)

That's Lizzy's intake on things, and I can't say I disagree, some brainless people think that having an opinion is bad... and she's right, and opinion on things is usual not well seen. I mean, hey I'm all for opinions, the thing is... what proficiency do you have to have an opinion? Is it always necessary? Who can judge your opinion? I mean hell after all it’s an opinion, you don’t have to justify your way of thinking do you??
Tenorio would say "only experts can have a real intake on things, we can't go about life, interpreting things that 'we feel' 'we think' not everybody can have the knack about education, sports, culture, arts, politics, that's why thought-out life we try to have an expertise so we can emit funded judgments " That's why, I can't have an opinion on everything... goodness gracious I toootaaally miss that teacher!!


No comments: