Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Friday adventure...

Like any other Friday, I fixed my social schedule to go on a drinking frenzy, but things didn’t go according to plan… as it turns out Daniel wanted to celebrate his b-day with me and Cora, so we got together, all 3 of us were late, the drinking marathon didn’t start very well, but we proceeded to try and make the best of it.
First, we went to the “yardas”, and no surprise there, we couldn’t get a table, so we headed to “Pabellon Copilco” a place where I hate going, but we really didn’t much of a choice, due to the fact we all had plans afterwards, little money, and almost out of gas. It was even worse than usual, so we democratically decided to proceed to the wonderful “azteconas”, and get 5 liters of beer and go on campus to drink without major troubles.
We bought our delicious aztecona mixed draft beers with a perfect blend of lime and chili, and after 15 minutes we finally were able to get a parking space in the department of philosophy of the prestigious National Autonomous University of Mexico –which today occupies position 51 in the best universities in the world, according to the online rankings- so there were a couple of tailgate parties, but nothing to crazy.
Then, just then we realized… it was the yearly “donkey burn”, which is a tradition that college students perform every year before the UNAM- POLI football game. We didn’t mind them, and we headed to the green area while I called the mobile company and yelled at “Guillermo” because my friends new phone line wasn’t up yet, when we got to the green area, we saw people running towards us, and we heard blasters go off, but we didn’t mind.
Daniel was so calm, he even went down to light his cigarette, Cora and I proceeded to sit, and admire the campus. Suddenly, a couple of campus security men told us to stand up and start walking, as it turns out the burn, wasn’t going according to plan, and we had to evacuate the campus. People were frantically running towards us… therefore I proceeded to finish 2 of 5 beers, and we had 3 left, we calmly walked to the street with our azteconas.
Sundenly all hell broke loose, Daniel had gone straight into the conflict area, so we put our 3 beers, on the yellow rail, and I got under it… suddenly the bottles the assholes were throwing we too close, so Cora and I had to leave our beers, and we crossed the street dodging the crap and they were throwing. We finally got to the other side were the “useful” city police were talking on their walkie-talkies and taking pictures (and not arresting anyone), while people were beating each other.
All of a sudden, I take a look at our beers and a son of a bitch picks one up and throws it, I scream in anger –hahahah-. A couple of minutes later, the accumulation of individuals, with high school t-shirts, and beer bottles we going towards the dean’s office, so I crossed the street frantically, and save 2 of the 3 beers. Daniel had finally gotten back from trying to light his cig, and we laid down to joke about the whole ordeal.
As it turns out, some students from philosophy didn’t want high school bitches at our campus, so the proceeded to beat them with sticks, and the high-schoolers –drunken and disorderly- threw beer bottles at them, and exploding cocktails, hitting 4 students, 2 of them were injured badly in the head and face.
These violent events started at 6: 45 and ended at 7:15, at 8:00 I left the campus, and went to another b-day celebration. It was a Friday full of adrenaline, but dangerous none the less. Thank heavens5 high school "students" will be expelled after this little mishap, they deserve that and more, stupid sons of bitches.
Here's the video, we where standing a couple of feet behind who shot the video.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Espero que algun dia mueras ahogada en alcohol (y realmente lo espero)borracha sucia

besos

tu querida hermana

YazZzzZ said...

a.... yes, I will most certainly die of an alcohol congestion, but hell.... hahaha at least I'll die happy... b... if your going to insult me I insist put you fucking name.... c.... you are not my sister, because she's sitting right next to me... d... and most importantly... I think you probably don't know me.... but I kinda know a lot about computers and I know where you live.... IP Adress: 189-136-113-180, Internet: DSL, Prodigy-infinitum, Windows XP,oftware Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; FunWebProducts; .NET CLR 1.1.4322),Resolution 1024 X 768
Colour 32, Home Coordinates: 19,4342 -99,1386. Located in: Centro Historico de la Ciudad de México, a un costado del Edificio Miguel E. Abed. Sooo if I were you I'd fuck off.... or you might be into a greeaaat surprise. Peace out!! hahaha PD... you have entered my blog 19 times, if you hate me so much quit reading me!! hahahah stupid little asswipe! hahah