Sunday, January 25, 2009

One of many things I believe....


I believe, one of many things in this life: the best things in life, are the ones which... we don't reason upon. We just act on them with out thinking. Hey, don't get me wrong I don't think we are irrational creatures which live upon their feelings. But I do think that it is the reason, that sometimes drives us over the edge. In the end, what I'm saying is that the best moments in life, are the ones which we don't plan, they are the ones that just come out of spontaneity.

For example; in a simple shallow kind of way (my way)... the best parties in life AREN'T PLANNED! I can't help mentioning thaaaa parties, it's just my thing.

But looking at it in a deeper spectrum... those people whom we love, passionated, we don't reason it. For example I could have a long list of demands for a "perfect guy", but in the long run... I end up with the least "list filling" kind of guy. Why?? Because my list is rational... I know why I want a kind of guy that.... 1... 2....3....4... BUT in the end of the road, maybe that guy won't make me feel more than "a simple feeling", and a simple feeling is easy to come by!! And human beeings throught life, don't search for simple feelings; we search for that feeling we can't understand, the feeling that confuses us, the feeling which we can't understand, much less explain.

This is the reason why movies, tv shows, books, and all the rest of the media contains... exist. They produce feelings more than thoughts... you feel something about the character, the news, and then you may rationalize upon it. Or al least, that's my belief!! We search for the feelings that certain things produce. WE ARE IN CONSTANT SEARCH OF EMOTIONS and FEELINGS!!!

I must remind you all, that I always speak for my self.... and for my self ONLY... I would not change any moment that I didn't think...in spite of the consequences -good or bad-. Why??? because... some emotions are worth living for!!! The adrenaline, fear, hatred, incompetence, love, regret. It is more through emotions how we learn. We don't want to feel something again or maybe we do!! hahah... who knows!!

I believe that it is those people who rationalize every movement... who have everything planned out, are the ones who in the end, become most frustrated... because... THINGS DON'T ALWAYS TURN OUT AS THEY SHOULD, or at least, the way some people plan things. There's nothing more unfair than the ways of the world.

I procrastinate way too much, I hate thinking.... that's why weed doesn't go with me!! hahaha


1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

Such a good post....definitely agree with you :)