Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wierd couple of days

OK Go!!
These have been a couple of interesting days, up until today. As it turns out I got offered a job… yes… another job.
On Monday I went to the interview and everything, I could have gotten it, but I refused it.

It would have been quite complicated to fit everything in, 2 jobs, school, and partaaays. As I have previously have repeated “I like my comfortable life”. And as my father put it “it’s a big sacrifice, is it worth it? Is it necessary?” Turns out he’s right –something that he hasn’t been for a long time-. Besides, the job had nothing to do with my major.

Even though I bitch a lot about my job at college, I actually enjoy it there, the perks are great, it’s simple, clean cut, and the commodities are good too. –This is how I convince myself-.

On Monday I also went to see a friend, who used to work in county. He asked me to help him pimp out a magazine that he’s sort of running. So I got to thinking, and got the “gang” together on Tuesday – Fer, Cora and Mimmie-, so we started brainstorming, and we will make this zine ours biatches!! It’s a good way to start a year don’t cha think?

Ughh, on the other hand I don't get men. The story of my life: there's this guy and we really hit it off, but no one acts upon their feelings DAMN IT!!!

PD. Yeaah I’m quite exited, because in exactly 6 days Obama will become president. He will sit in his desk in the oval office with his feet placed upon it; and say “Daaamn, I’m one smart negro. Ohhh Now I see how Monica got under the desk, it’s quite spacious.”

1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

A couple interesting days, indeed :)