Saturday, January 3, 2009

A long year in deed!!

2008.... was a year full of a lot of things.... new findings, resignations, fun, a little bit of everything. As I rang in 09 with some cuba libres ,Osvaldinho, his family and my sister I realized I wasted some of my time in things that I shouldn't have, or that weren't worthwhile. Therefore, I'm not going to make a new years resolution about "quitting smoking, loosing weight, stop procrastinating", I'm going to make one that will help me a whole lot more in the future.

My new year resolution will consist of not wasting my time, I will be a whole lot productive; there's nothing worse than throwing away my time, and life for that matter. I learned right up till the end that I had abandoned good people, people who are worth it, and I had focused my attention to a certain person that will never be, a person not willing to make a choice, therefore I made it for him.


I'm going to do all the things that I should have done2 years ago. And that's about it folks. I wish that everyone has a wonderful 09, I wish that the best of 08 is the worse of 08 (just like a good friend told me on new years eve).

This starts now..... c-ya!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

siii! yaz no se q pedo con los blogs pero me gusta el tuyo y queiro que me ayudes a mejorar el mio jajajajaja metete y haste mi fan yy yyy checa mi nueva entrada.. de hoy es acerca del fuck buddy y de los gustos traicioneros

Dorm Bedding said...

I love when the new year begins.....feels so promising & hopeful :)