Friday, June 20, 2008

Beware of people like such


Ok, so I don’t have many friends in college, God himself knows I like people, I just don’t like people close to me, hahaha, but what happens when people don’t trust you? It gets just a tad complicated; so I’m going to enlighten you with a nonfiction story.

A long time ago, in the far away land of the Department of Social and Political Science, at a College in one of those 3rd world countries, there was this group of friends, which weren’t really friends, though they liked to think they were.

There was a particular member of this certain group, this little girl, she wasn’t a bad person she just had a zillion issues with herself and that made her just a bit problematical, and what the hell, a HUGE DRAMA QUEEN!! She loooooveees the drama, more than Shakespeare, this is usually because her life is just a tad empty, and it’s “entertaining” for her to make up her life like a crappy daytime soap.

As it turns out, this girl really really “LOVES”, she can meet a guy one day, and 12 hours later, she claims “loving” him. It’s quite weird, it’s underestimating love, you kind of have to know someone a little more than 12 hours to “love” him, don´t you?

The problem with the men she “loves” is that they have questionable morals; and are usually two faced suckers who “act” loyal, honest and carrying but they actually use women. This is quite funny if you think about it. So as it turns out this young lady spends her days justifying the ways of these men, and these men usually hit on her friends.

That’s not the worst part of this story, this girl usually puts the blame on her friends, she is blinded by “love”, and she blames her friends who interact with her “man” of being traitors and whores who “mess with her man”. So if you are her friend, it is recommended that you don’t speak with her “man”.

So this little girl doesn’t trust her friends, though she tries to hide it. This problem surfaces because the boy is usually a little lying crappy son of a bitch but, she can’t “not trust him” because: “he’s such a good person”. The saddest part of this sob story, the girl has self esteem issues; she blames her friends of all the males’ faults, because it’s easy, it’s easier to justify everything saying “that bitch got up all in ‘my’ man, instead of putting the blame on herself. Freud followers would have a kick with a study at this particular case.

It doesn’t really end here, as it turns out, all the people who tried to befriend this girl, you must be totally demagogic, and say exactly what she wants to hear, if you don’t, “you don´t get her”, “you don’t care about her”, and you’re “just about the worst person in her life”. The only thing I can say about this case… BEWARE OF PEOPLE LIKE THOSE DESCRIBED IN THIS ANECDOTE. DISTANCE YOUR SELF. You don’t want to be caught up in the drama, or do you?

Dang, and I thought high school was over with.


PD. Damn I’m sorry, I haven’t put up any more pictures it’s just I couldn’t find appropriate ones; I promise I’ll add some later on.

2 comments:

cors said...

Throwing trash again?

Let me tell you something: I was waiting this post for a long time ago hahaha so thanks!

And you know my opinion about... ammm this girl. Mmmmm... I think that I can to consider her a friend yet... (?)

But remember: always with my reserves.







¿¿Qué tal eh??? Cómostuvo?? ajaja ahí me calificas después. Saludos y "teiker guerl"

007hjkgchm00 said...

Hey hey there pretty yazmin! Its been a while! hahah yeah i hesitated between a french or english blog.. but i went with the french cuz i can develop more and better in french! But yeah maybe that'll help make your french better, and i'm pretty sure josé could use some practicing too lol, I'm reading some of you stuff and it's actually pretty well written! I like your sense of humor and sarcastic tone!