Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer has officially begun

Ok, so I won’t be donating anymore blood, it totally ruined my weekend, and of course I forgot to take my pill, so my blood pleasure plunged, it was quite uncomfortable I felt really distraught in the middle of a party. I swear that won’t be happening ever again, I will never ever donate blood, or forget to take my pill before a “reunion”. The party wasn’t all that great, a “good friend” of mine lost it and stared behaving quite inappropriately, I think I won’t be partying with him any time soon. But on the other hand, thank god I won’t have to put up with crappy people for approximately 43 days. Huraaahh for me…

Well ok, I do have to put up with my bitch sister, but that’s the least of my concerns, there’s a possible solution for that. I’m quite exited, this Saturday I’m going to have the time of my life, for more than 24 hours I shall paaartaaayyyy with those faithful friends, you know the ones that never let me down.

No comments: