Monday, June 30, 2008

Heyyy, it’s my right for medical attention….my taxes pay for your salary


Ok, so my mother had a bit of a fall, leaving work, so I had to hitch a ride to go pick her up. And she got al nervous and hysterical, so I had to take her to the hospital… I hate hospitals, I truly hate them, and everything that comes along with them: the smell, doctors, sick people, the colors, ugh. It makes me very ill, even the thought of it. The give me the hibie gibies.

But anyways, we entered the emergency room, and everyone there in pain, children crying, people competing seeing who is sicker. I went to register my mother, and TADAAA I thought “damn it, I’m going to be here useless hours”, because deep down inside I know my mother tends to exaggerate health issues.

Therefore, I went up, and started speaking loudly to get some attention, I knocked on the preexam room, and talked to a doctor, exaggerating the circumstances, it was kind of fun “she could have a concussion, she lost consciousness”, “she has circulatory problems, and she’s shaking”, “please I know there’s a lot of people here, I know this is a public healthcare service, but could you just take a look at her?”. YEaaahhHH!! I won, he let her in, sent her to x-rays.

And in less than an hour we were outa there with the appropriate meds, and everything. It was tiiiight hahahaha I looooooveee requesting my rights in public services!!! So remember if you’re in a crisis, just send out an S.O.S, and… crazy maniac, yAzZzz comes to the rescue.

Well, I must go now, tomorrow I get up early to take the course to take the medical exams to the freshmen. I love being in the welcoming comitee, I get to scout for a future husband at my college.

PD. Yeaah I bought a violin at a great price that makes oooh sooo happy!!!



2 comments:

Ruthe said...

My dear Yazz, so here is to practise my english lesons jaja, Well is the first time i come to visit your blog and i completly agree: it`s better to have you around when public medical centers problems surges jejeje. I love your backgroud and please come to send a message on my blog jeje....Ay buenoo ya ya ya¡¡¡ qie onda yazz, como te tratan las vacacionesss??? jajaja pasa a visitar mi recien resucitado blogg un besotee chamaka ciaoo

Coco said...

pppf... no te puedo poner comentarios porque pues ... en realidad no tengo ni mas remota idea de que escribes..!
pero suerte con lo que sea jajaja.

me deves unas chelas yazz!