Sunday, March 23, 2008

Great Break...


What a marvelous “spring break” weekend vacation, it’s exactly what the doctor ordered (haha, no, not really, it’s more like what the doctor didn’t order), but any how... I really got to catch up with those unconditional friends, that I have missed a lot these last couple of months. I didn’t lose my touch this week at any party, just like a good friend says: “I really bought it all”. I must confess, I had been losing that “yazz party style” lately, I don’t know what came over me, and what the cause could be, but o well, I got my thaaang back!!
Uff, on Friday we totally specked out, we played Wii for more tan 8 hours, drank tons of beer, ate, and of course: watched, none other than Episode III of Star Wars. We totally bought back those high school memories. It’s just what I needed, to remember how amazing my true friends are, and not like the “tight” college community (of course there’s exceptions, but in the most part, college classmates suck) and that’s all I’m going to say about that, I tend to go on and on. On the other hand, next week will solely be dedicated to those loyal and trustworthy friends, so everyone else can just go screw themselves hahaha. Finally Cheko’s big 20 has arrived, we are going to go off the hook at his club party, and so will Chucho’s partaaay… great moments approach, I can feel it, and it feels good to back off the “college” surroundings for a while, I gained control again, and I’m quite proud of something that went down later this week, I can honestly say… it sucks, but I can deal, though it hurts like a stinging cut. Until next time, fellow bloggers. Have an ass kicking week.

No comments: