Tuesday, March 25, 2008

“Reveling” day on pathetic people!!! hahahha

A whole lot can happen in just one day, but sometimes, enough is enough to just piss you off. What to do when…. You realize that you just can’t through with it, you just can’t fit in with close minded people, people who just don’t get it. I know I usually sound cruel at times, but, I seriously try to do the right thing, the thing my pragmatic education taught me. I grew up and learned the hard way, that honesty is the only way to go, even if at times it might just as well sound cynical.

I learned that speaking your mind isn’t a crime, a sincere speech will get you just about anywhere, or maybe not anywhere, but it’s better to face the consequences of honesty than to face the consequence of deceit. Some mentally undeveloped and challenged folks will never get it; some people mix honesty and interpret it the wrong way, because to understand and be honest, MATURITY IS REQUIRED. Some people can’t listen, and for that matter just keep their little trap shut, they don’t have the courage to say “you pissed me off”, bitching the night away by forming little assemblies, that’s exactly what they do. They’ll never see the world, they’ll never get it.

On the bright side, today, “reveling” to just how dim-witted people can be, it has also shown me how inpatient I’m getting, I lose it, but I don’t care I guess it was just bottled up. Just as I mentioned in my last entry, the unconditional friends, the ones I call at 1 AM, the ones who know me, and get my motives, and don’t interpret more than what their ears hear, WILL ALWAYS BE THERE, I don’t change friends as often as I change underwear. And that’s that, the subject will no longer be mentioned. FYI… it pathetic when college attendees aren’t as MATURE as they like to think!!! Hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heeeeey yaaaazzzz mi ingles sigue siendo mediocre!! bastante deplurable diría yo... Pero pss FELICIDADES!! esta super de huevos tanta cosa que escribes aqui! Sigue aseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee GREETINGS FROM caяlitox!
WE'RE ALL FANS OF YAZZZZ!!