Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just Another Day

Soon I’ll be 20 years old and no longer a teen, I’d have lived 20 wonderful summers and winters, accompanied by old friendships, new ones, family, music, excess, and of course a whole lot of attitude. I really don’t want to turn twenty; it’s going to make me feel things I don’t want: old, mature, experimented etc.

Today was actually one of those days, when good things happened. Remember the teacher I really bitched about the other day? You know the fascist, well, it turns out, I’m not half bad writing in Spanish, according to her, she’s a bit variable and unstable, she really needs to make up her mind, do I suck, or don’t I?

In either case, I wasn’t present when she said she loved my critical review, since I had gone for coffee, to study for the Public Opinion and Propaganda exam (yes, I now I said I wouldn’t), but I can’t afford to fuck up in that class.

By the way, hahaha, yesterday I took the “Complete control of English Exam” I laughed right through it, it’s quite pathetic and disturbing: “the best and most prestigious college in Latin America” could perform an exam like that, it was designed for total and complete incompetents. I snickered so hard, the examinee threatened to have me expelled or suspended from the UNAM based on the 87th article in the organic college law, due to inappropriate behavior, I didn’t want to argue, but it was still quite funny.

No comments: