Monday, April 28, 2008

As it turns out…





Daaang, I haven’t written in quite a while… but here goes a little bit of what’s been going on…

I have been a very good little girl lately… yes; I know it’s quite pathetic, at my nearly 20 years of age. But I have been able to control myself I’ve been able to go out with those bad influences, and not give in to the pleasures (haha)!! And that’s most definitely something that I thought I’d never be able to stop. To tell you the truth, I can’t discontinue all the partying, it’s in my blood, I have inherited that, but I have stopped giving in… letting myself lose it. As they say… one day at a time.

I feel kind of bad, because I didn’t see my highschool friends on Saturday, but I swear it was for a good cause, I had to prove to myself that I could take it…

I’m quite proud hahaha, but ohh well until the next time.



No comments: