Monday, April 21, 2008

“On trips you find out who your real friends are”

As It turns out; I had a wonderful time in Verac ruz. Ok, I drank tons, hahaha maybe the whole Alcohol Industry in Veracruz, o well, it was a challenge that I was obligated to complete. Though, I wasn’t really that optimistic about the whole journey, I kind of thought that I would just lose it… but I didn’t, I had a lot of self control, which why I’m pleased with myself, I proved that I could enclose a bit of self control.

I acted quite responsibly, I didn’t swim or go to the beach in an inconvenient estate (thought a couple of my roommates did). Now, the matter in question, the phrase “on trips you find out who your real friends are” is totally true, on trips, journeys, adventures, you get to see what people are really about, I got to confirm my suspiciouns about a certain “click of friends”. I realized that not only where they full of shit, and stupid, but they are also a group of voluble little fucks. I’m glad, I never really considered them my “friends”, so I’m not really that disappointed, thought it’s not always good to be right about people, in this case I was.

On the other hand, I had the opportunity to subsist with a few nice folks, who aren’t running around with bullshit, and of course, of those who really know how to party, hahaha, that makes me quite cheerful, optimistic with high spirits. Could it be, I just haven’t had much luck with folks at college? Could it be, there are more normal, polite, pleasant people than I thought?



No comments: