Saturday, April 12, 2008

I hate….


There are a whole lot of things I really despise in life, and I can’t write about them because they would take a whole lot of space. Though if I had to choose the most despised, it would be giving explanations for my actions. You see, I don’t really find it “amusing” having to explain myself. The things I do, and the way I do them, is because I want to do them the way I do them! (hahaha sounds like a syllogism).

I have always known this about myself, though, today I went crazy, because she asked: “why are you going to the shop downstairs?” I spent over 10 minutes wasting my time explaining my homework and such… it was quite a draaaag. And that always happens to me, I tend to become frustrated with almost anyone, when I have explain my actions, see I don’t have problems with consequences and being held accountable for my actions, but I HATE… having to explain myself, I always have and always will.

No comments: