Wednesday, April 2, 2008

College hopelessness

Lately, I’ve been out of tune at the prestigious Department of Politics and Social Science. I guess it’s all due to fact that I was expecting a great semester, and it turned out a pretty crappy one, I’m tired of the philosophical input in a major that ISN’T PHILOSOPHICAL!!! I have been thinking toughly and; I really like the carrier, I just don’t agree with most of the teachers and their beliefs. I’m going to try rigorously to complete excellent essays, because I’ve really been slacking off with mediocre papers and such. I’m seriously going to try harder, and try to lower just a tiny notch the excess lifestyle I endure, that way I’ll know what the real problem is, it might not even be the teachers, and it could even be a 100% me. It’s worrying since, it cost me hellas to get here, and I can’t just throw it all away.

2 comments:

cors said...

cierto... ya había olvidado el valor de nuestro lugar ahí. Sin embargo no es fácil recordarlo con las deficiencias y carencias con las que tenemos que lidiar EN LA MÁXIMA CASA DE ESTUDIOS...

europemodels said...

Live today like there is no tomorrow!