Saturday, April 5, 2008

The events of last night….

Before doing my homework, while the events are quite freshly saved in my memory, I shall proceed to explain, with excruciating detail all the crap that went down yesterday….

There was this party/concert, and I wasn’t in the mood for it, but oh well… I ended up going against my will (just kidding, I don’t do things against my will). After being exploited in the office, we went along, to get our party on… We arrived, at the time my dear friend Zamorano was signing his Mexican tunes. Some bitch friends that Edgar bought along were being completely rude to him, but oh well, I ignored their pathetic asses. Late on, Edgar, and “Puma[1] got into an argument because Puma’s stupid ass told Edgar that his sister fucked nice, Edgar was about to kick his ass, but he was pulled away.

I kept drinking like there was no tomorrow. Around 8, a fight broke out, outside, Edgar kicked stupid Puma’s ass, but it didn’t end there, everyone was jumping in. Zamorano later on considered a good idea to piss Edgar off, so I kind of jumped in, in between them. I got kicked, because I jumped in... I had my "BROTHERS BACK" (my bro, being Zamorano)


The cops were called, and everything cooled down, though at that point I noticed… I HAVE VERY FEW FRIENDS AT COLLEGE, THANK GOD FOR MY HIGHSCHOOL FRIENDS WHO DON´T GET INTO FIGHTS OVER STUPIDITIES !!!!

The partying continued… and… I was just a taaaad tipsy, and this little “gentleman”, who considers himself very smart, humorous and amusing, decided it was a good idea to flirt with me, the only problem is that, I DON’T LIKE HIM, and just as I told him “I don’t want problems because you why can’t you get it[2] he responded, the most pathetic thing ever “I like you when you hate me”… Finally I was pulled away from him, by two great friends (Cora and Daniel). The night ended for me, I had to get home, because my family has trust issues with me, I went on home, and ended up walking (drunk) with Many for more than an hour, because there was no longer public transportation. It was one of the best night walks I’ve had in a long time; we talked a whole lot, though most things are quite private…. And that’s about it…. Have a good one; I must finish all of my essays… se ya….

PD. I finally had my 1st session with my shrink today, it was quite interesting.



[1] a skinny bitch ass, junkie, friend of Zamorano. Who I dislike, do to his inappropriate comments.

[2] I already have problems with a so called friend, because the bigot is in “love” with him, and this certain someone, says that I’m an alcoholic and every time I can, I flirt with him. And that I can’t be trusted, pff hahaha stupid ass people who are impressed by his “big words”.

No comments: