Thursday, April 10, 2008

Crazy weekend aproaches...



Damn it, I’m mixed up in a crazy ass journey. A voyage which me and another 90 crazy ass college individuals will endure… and the closer it gets, the more nervous I become, I know from this moment; that I’ll be caught up in excess and lots of rockin’, the only way I know how… Caught up in nothing more than pure excess.

That worries me a little, since I become a little irresponsible in the wonderful company of others with of course, no responsibilities, since it’s not really a school trip, I’ll spend my moments quite wasted… many what if’s come to mind… What if I drown in the ocean? What if I don’t comeback in one peace? What if we get into an accident? Damn it, I have to stop thinking the worse of this trip, but wouldn’t you?? I mean 90 people reunited to drink, and get wasted, with no supervision, in another state and with 2 alcoholic 25 year olds in charge… hahahaha, ohh well…. Whatever happens happens, I’ve cheated fate my fair share of times, one more is a piece of cake!


No comments: